Date(s) - 29/11/2014 - 30/11/2014
6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Paddington Sports Club, W9 1HQ
The dinner sold out within minutes. Some compared the scramble to that of getting Glasto tickets. But never fear, that is just for the meal. Bar and after-party is still very much encouraged.
– The PSC Bar will SHUT at 6pm, to kick everyone out to allow the L6s to turn PSC into a Christmas party wonderland.
– Arrive for 7pm in Xmas fancy dress – East 17, Wham, Christmas jumpers etc. Sitting down at 7.30pm for Turkey
– Food will be finished by about 9.30, and the corner bar should be free for all to get involved.
– We’ll finish up 11-11.30pm in PSC and then head to BETSY SMITH
– We will probably get kicked out not long after 11pm
– We are going to the Betsy Smith on Kilburn High Road which is at most a 20 minute walk (but probable cabs to venue for those who can secure Ubers in time!).
– It will be £5 to get in. Seems pretty reasonable.
– They apparently are pretty strict on “no Under 21s”.